How to care for your flowers?
1. Select a clean flower vase.
Wash your vase thoroughly with soap to prevent bacteria growth.
2. Fill 1/3 of the vase with fresh room-temperature water.
Skip any home remedies such as adding pennies or lemon as these are not proven and may even shorten the lifespan of fresh flowers.
3. Dissolve a sachet of flower food* into the water and stir it well.
Flower food creates the optimum pH level and nutrients for flowers to bloom happily.
*Flower food is only provided for flowers that require it.
4. Unwrap the bouquet and trim the stems 2 cm from the bottom.
Remove the wet cotton used to keep the flowers hydrated on their journey to you. To optimise water intake, cut at a deep diagonal angle to increase the stem's exposed surface area.
5. Place your flowers gently into the vase.
Place the vase of flowers in a cool area under shade and away from heating vents or drafts. Remove any foliage sitting in the water as this will cause bacteria growth which shortens the flowers' lifespan.
6. Maintain your flowers every 2 days to keep them nice and fresh!
Clean the vase and refill it with fresh water. Trim the stems 2 cm from the bottom to expose new stem tissue for optimal water absorption.